Director - Quality Commitment
RICH IN HISTORY, FOCUSED ON THE PRESENT, WITH AN EYE TO THE FUTURE!
Beebe Healthcare has become the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County, serving a thriving beach and vacation resort area and a growing year-round population. Beebe Healthcare offers you a unique opportunity to not only love what you do, but love where you live and work! Located in beautiful historic Lewes, Delaware, near Rehoboth Beach, Beebe Healthcare offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services.
Director - Quality Commitment – Lewes, DE
Candidate must be willing to relocate
- Previous experience with an acute care hospital or health system background.
- Strong leadership demonstrated through a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in the area of Hospital Quality.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, nursing, or other healthcare-related field with 5 years of related work experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job knowledge.
- CPHQ Certification
- Previous experience with complex analysis of decision support clinical data, research, benchmarking, and implementation of evidenced based practices for clinical outcomes projects and electronic quality reporting.
- Has previously managed healthcare teams in participation in national comparative studies such as CMS quality and Core Measures.
- Managed TJC and CMS surveys/inspections and develops corrective action plans; leads project teams for TJC and CMS compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to meet compliance with hospital inpatient and outpatient reporting requirements for TJC and CMS.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Net (QNET).
- Knowledge and experience of Value Based Purchasing (VBP) and presenting outcomes at the Executive level.
- Understands and has worked with Quality Measures, ORYX data.
- Ability to facilitate projects with clinical teams, Nursing Informatics, Information Technology, and Quality Team to utilize EMR for discrete eCQM measure configuration in a QRDA or xml file format.
- Ability to manually abstract quality metrics for CMS (inpatient and outpatient measures) as well as Insurer VBP structures.
- Ability to oversee QIO state and Healthcare Engagement Network/ Healthcare Improvement Innovation Network projects and participation.
- Preferred experience with the following applications: Cerner EMR, Cerner Lighthouse, Press Ganey’s Quality Performer Module, various VBP calculators, Press Ganey’s Quality Advisor Module, Crimson’s Continuum of Care Module, and Premier’s Quality Advisor.
- Experience with Pepper Report Interpretation and improvement action plans. Informatics understanding and/or background. Lean and Six Sigma. Experience with Nursing and Physician Peer Review processes.
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Please visit our website to apply online, and for more information and detailed job descriptions. www.beebehealthcare.org
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958