Northwest ENT and Allergy Center has been serving patients in the metro Atlanta are for over 16 years with offices in Atlanta, Canton, Cartersville, Marietta and Woodstock. Our board certified physicians, along with our allied health professionals, offer services specializing in the medical and surgical care of all ENT related diseases, allergy testing and treatment, and hearing aid services. Their commitment to providing compassionate patient care and utilizing state-of-the-art treatments and procedures ensures effective relief of your symptoms.
The Practice Administrator will report directly to the Executive Board of Directors and will be responsible for the management of all clinic operations, ancillary in-office services and administrative support for the Ambulatory Surgery Center, including strategic planning for the growth and success of the organization. As the leader of the Executive Team, the Practice Administrator works directly with the practice management team, the ASC Clinical Director of Operations and the Medical Director to achieve the organization's overall business goals and is responsible for establishing policy, budgeting, strategy and direction for the group.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Human Resources including physician and staff recruitment, payroll and benefits, staff reviews and supervision.
- Financial Management including revenue cycle management, budgets, accounts payable and vendor contracting.
- Physician credentialing and licensing.
- Joint Commission and IAC-CT Accreditation Processing
- Compliance and Regulatory Management to ensure adherence to all state and federal guidelines including MACRA/MIPS, OIG, CMS and IAC.
- Annual reporting to state agencies and Joint Commission for ambulatory surgery center operational data.
- Annual business filings and reporting to state of Georgia.
- Maintenance and Development of all facilities including design and expansion of offices, purchasing of all medical equipment, purchasing of all casegoods, purchasing of all phone and computer systems.
- Performance and documentation of annual risk assessment of operational and technical/IT protocols, along with implementation and documentation of all corrective actions.
- Development of strategic development plans for practice growth and expansion.
- Maintenance of all operational systems including electronic medical records, phone systems, network infrastructure and equipment.
- Management of all business facilities including 4 property companies.