At least five (5) years of experience in a leadership and/or managerial role with familiarity with the healthcare environment and dynamics. Must have thorough knowledge of clinical quality metrics, infection control measures, performance improvement principles, clinical safety processes and tools, accreditation processes and agencies, survey readiness, and clinical information systems. Experience will include demonstrated leadership experience working with a variety of healthcare professionals focused on clinical quality, safety, risk and regulatory issues.
Master's Degree in Business, Nursing, or Healthcare.
Preferred candidates will be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Indiana, or will possess related healthcare licensure/background. Candidates not possessing a certification must have a work history that includes significant leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality infrastructure, related metrics, risk management, patient safety, regulations relating to The Joint Commission, other regulatory agencies, and commissions
- Demonstrated ability to implement clinical quality and service outcomes, patient safety and risk management processes
- Analytical with high level of problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians, administrators, all employees and externally with all vendors and agencies
- Effective leadership of staff and ability to influence others to meet Network objectives
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and commitments
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of graphical display models and visual presentations
- Expertise with Microsoft products required