Hospital Market Chief Executive Officer Las Vegas NV
September 25, 2018
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
You'll work side-by-side with people you can trust and respect. Help Kindred Healthcare be a leader in the long-term acute care industry by acting as the Market CEO.
Responsible for the strategic planning, managing, directing, coordinating and controlling the overall operations of the hospitals in a market with direct day-to-day management responsibility as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for one hospital. Supervises the Administrator(s) in the additional hospital(s) for which the CEO has oversight, if applicable. Provides leadership to ensure attainment of strategic objectives and the delivery of quality, economical health care services and other related lines of business. Initiates and enforces organization-wide policies and procedures that support the accomplishment of the hospital(s)' aims, objectives and programs. Directs the short-range and long-range planning functions that develop goals, objectives and strategic plans to ensure quality services and a financially sound organization. Develops and manages the budget for the hospital(s), allocates funds within the budget and ensures that the hospital(s) operate within the budget.
· Leads and participates in the planning and creating the hospital(s)' strategic, operational, service design and other organizational plans and policies to achieve the mission and vision of the designated hospital(s).
· Reviews and approves departmental budgets, revenue projections, capital and operational expenses, staffing levels based on patient acuity, and any other plans for allocation of fiscal or other resources according to the scope of services provided at all designated hospitals.
· Reviews and approves the written scope of services, hospital policies and procedures that guide and support the provision and integration of services according to mission and vision of the designated hospital(s).
· Directs the coordination and integration of services provided at all designated hospitals.
· Communicates the hospital(s)' mission, vision and plans with the leadership of the designated hospital(s). Promotes and motivates hospital leadership to implement effective hospital operational, programmatic and employee relations plans.
· Reviews staffing levels with Administrator(s) to assure sufficient staffing to meet patient acuity, while being financially resourceful.
CEO, Chief Executive Officer, Hospital CEO, Acute Care CEO, Acute Care Chief Executive Officer, Operations Executive Hospital, Market CEO, Area CEO, Market Chief Executive Officer, 89119
Education: Bachelors degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty. Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Licenses/Certification: None required
Experience: Five years senior-level experience in healthcare administration/management, preferably in a hospital setting, with experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance. Two years of experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred. Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred. Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Job : Executives (Directors & Above) Primary Location : NV-Las Vegas-Kindred Hosp- Las Vegas - West Organization : 4801 - Kindred Hosp- Las Vegas - West Shift : Day